General Gaming Discussion

Full Version: What mobile phone you have ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What mobile phone you have ?
Nokia, Android, and Black berry Big Grin, but i prefer to use android all of my time
Nokia and samsung Big Grin
For me i use a nokia phone mobile because it have many good applications and moreover its strong and relaible to use.
I do not consider Samsung is a good company for mobile, i always prefer to choose Nokia over Samsung.At the moment i am using Nokia 5233 touchscreen mobile and quite satisfied with S60v05 applications.
I just have nokia other phones i think i dont have experienced it. I know nokia is known for quality thats why i choose to have it. Big Grin
i choose samsung since they are already have android as one of their OS for their phone
Never see any phone that is greater than nokia because its the best and many prefer using nokia phones and their different version
Well i think there were better now although not all are become popular and used by most of the people. Well android phones are the one now that indeed a good one in interface and the OS. Big Grin
Hehehe ok i have three phones right now nokia c3 nokia 5130 and samsung windows mobile but i often us nokia 5130 and c3 in doing my posting stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's
Friv