General Gaming Discussion

Full Version: How much tabs you have open ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
About how much tabs you have open in your browser average ?
Probably if im multitasking 4-6 tabs, since google chrome is fast to hang when it have too many tabs opened. Big Grin
I have too 6-7 tabs open and sometimes more, but it is coming up constantly some error by google chrome when i open new tab fast or so.
Yup it hang just like crashes of google chrome and mostly happened when there shockwave flash error. So i stick of 4-6 tabs only. Big Grin
I usually get an error

aw snap
something went wrong displaying the web page.
Same here, well i think that google chrome is usually many bugs and problems but usually it stopped the issue by showing those errors. Big Grin
yea i am getting some errors like when i open some page i can't click on anything , or sometimes errors with flash player or page not responding

but still google chrome is best for me also new design of default new tab is great.
Yes, in terms of simplicity and not much plugins and fast to load when opening. Well i dont bother much of the errors. Big Grin
I open many tabs because i work on many sites at the same time.On an average i open minimum 10-15 tabs and maximum 25 tabs and if i am doing paid to click sites,i open upto 50 tabs,i am sure many few people will beat me in this Tongue
(11-14-2011 05:45 AM)macky110 Wrote: [ -> ]I open many tabs because i work on many sites at the same time.On an average i open minimum 10-15 tabs and maximum 25 tabs and if i am doing paid to click sites,i open upto 50 tabs,i am sure many few people will beat me in this Tongue

LOL. I cant figure out why you need to open up to 50 tabs do you think it is an advantage when shifting to another tab you want that will make the tab small and confusing to click. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's
Friv