General Gaming Discussion

Full Version: MOVIE (LEGEND OF THE SEEKER)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Haha, my fellow members, i think this movie is more popular and i have watch the season1,2 and 3 of this movie. Kindly share your opinion in this movie and what part of this movie you cant forget.
I haven't heard about this movie

What is this movie about ?
Mod, You need to watch this movie. Every minute of it is so interesting to watch. I cant wait to watch the season 4 of it.
I will check it soon Tongue
I like this movie, especially the leading lady..hehe she's so hot..
Sixteen is the season three out?i don't really think so because i could rember it stopped at season two where the keeper was defeated.
bro this isnt a movie it a tv fantasy drama i watch all the seasons of it fron start till end.
im not satisfied about the ending coz i dont want it to end Big Grin
@ cutiekc, the season 3 is out and i have watched it. Lol its really interesting. The confessor and the keeper are awesome
Not sure sixteen i checked on google right now about the season three and it was said not to be out so i wonder if you just watch the complete season two.
I purchased the season three in the market and i watched it. You know this doubers are funny they may want to create the season 3 on their own while it never out.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's
Friv