Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Symbian Vs Android
11-16-2011, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2011 10:21 PM by pepy.)
RE: Symbian Vs Android
@riddy: hahha, this OS is free dude, and you even can download it they are build based on linux kernel and they are no Windy aka Windows LOL
and about their apps, just like the other OS there are free one and there are commercial one,
just check here: http://market.android.com
and if you know C++ or C you can download their SDK and trying to do some modification LOL

@cutieck: not popular? LOL, i think you should do searching about this Android now they are the best OS that used widely they already beat Symbian..Big Grin, and later symbian will be beat by iOS(iphone), just wait for it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Well they are popular in you country but here in my they aren't that popular.
11-16-2011, 11:32 PM
im still using a symbian phone.for me i dont need android phone yet cause aside from so many available apps,i mean free apps,we could hack its system to have a better and faster symbian phone..symbian os is still kicking.android on the otherhand,has its own power in terms of speed but many apps available are need to be purchased.otherwise need to be registered.
11-17-2011, 01:59 AM
@cutieck: i don't said they are popular in my country, you can d searching in google, i find that data from gartner,and in the whole world that Android is the most used Mobile OS beat Symbian
11-17-2011, 03:56 PM
(11-16-2011 10:21 PM)pepy Wrote:  @riddy: hahha, this OS is free dude, and you even can download it they are build based on linux kernel and they are no Windy aka Windows LOL
and about their apps, just like the other OS there are free one and there are commercial one,
just check here: http://market.android.com
and if you know C++ or C you can download their SDK and trying to do some modification LOL

@cutieck: not popular? LOL, i think you should do searching about this Android now they are the best OS that used widely they already beat Symbian..Big Grin, and later symbian will be beat by iOS(iphone), just wait for it

Yeah, i know C++ So they are using that programming language. Well lets see in the near future if that will cheaper prices and gonna buy it lol. Big Grin
11-18-2011, 11:54 AM
symbian works well with me,android looks pretty good.ios the best.wew!

Mobile Hacks and Tricks
11-18-2011, 12:39 PM
Android works perfectly and there are lots of android apps that coming while in Symbian the developer have already stop from developing new applications for symbian they are no on developing Android Apps.
11-18-2011, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2011 02:46 PM by pepy.)
i think that android now is the one of the best OS that will be a future OS..Big Grin
iam sorry for symbian, must their developer must do something
11-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Well i never heard any news now in symbian developers. Well android is really attractive since i always see it in the mall. Big Grin
11-18-2011, 07:05 PM
android is really trending now sad because i use a symbian phone