Poll: What is the best character in Dragon Nest for you?
This poll is closed.
Sorceress 0% 0 0%
Paladin 50.00% 1 50.00%
Swordmaster 50.00% 1 50.00%
Priest 0% 0 0%
Total 2 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Character is the best? Dragon Nest Sea
11-16-2011, 07:15 PM
RE: What Character is the best? Dragon Nest Sea
fatal is correct it always depends on the player hehe

[Image: 180px-33.jpg]

gravity children: Red JOker[/size]Tongue[/size]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2011, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2011 09:42 PM by Xecutioner.)
RE: WHOS PLAYING DRAGON NEST SEA HERE???
(11-16-2011 01:38 AM)peter011 Wrote:  IM BORED WITH DRAGON NEST BECAUSE ITS A SOLO LEVELING TYPE OF GAME ..

Probably coz ur not joining parties and other stuff, but it's totally a fun experience for people who are in for action and a better form of gameplay Smile
try hunting with other team players inside intense dungeons, there are currently two new places to farm for crafting items as of nov 15,2011.. not to mention the new mechanics for pvp, 3v3 ladder matches and captain's mode
lvl 32, Swordmaster from GreenWood Server. searching for guild members and friends!!
to everyone playing out there!! HI!! Big Grin
(11-16-2011 10:32 AM)TAgaBasA Wrote:  Me! greenwood! lcl 25.. i stopped playing because i was bored.. could u give me tips in farming Chain of Death Fragment.. Badly needing it! Angry

Chain of Death fragments can be obtained from Death Basin mostly @ master/Abyss Difficulty, currently it's price in TH has lowered due to decreasing demand. if ur up for the hunt, i suggest to do multiple runs non-stop. if you have guild members to help you, the better Smile
best of luck!!

[Image: XecutionerStyle.jpg]
11-19-2011, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2011 10:16 PM by Xecutioner.)
Character wise, Paladins, And Mercenaries have the edge when it comes to pvp << that's a fact. their fighting styles somehow give em an advantage because of multiple damage reductions and high health values. they really don't die that easy Smile

BUT!!! IT'S NOt all about 1-on-1 PVP!! Elemental Lords And Force Users Work Best with Team mates, they kill like crazy. SwordMasters Serve as Frontliners and Have high Mobility W/c also counts for a team game. Archer classes Do Excel in damaging as well (No One wants get KO'D from their combos). HUNTING can never be easy without A priest in the party..xD They Rock!! all the support you can get..

Every Character Has it's own Role in-game, NEVER EVER UNDER ESTIMATE A CERTAIN CLASS.
that's what i learned from playing it..xD
(11-16-2011 12:25 PM)TAgaBasA Wrote:  
(11-16-2011 12:22 PM)xFatal23 Wrote:  yup i do Big Grin..

Wow! great! ... Could u give some tips in Farming Rough Agate? Shy

Rough agate has really depreciated when it comes to value, for now a set of 20 agates would cost around 10-15Gold. drop rate increase and demand decrease did a lot to kill agate hunting.. :/

but still, they come in great numbers when you're farming agates, The Best place i know to hunt them is Sactuary Core. you can get 6-11 pcs or even more per run in MASTER level, dont do abyss if you're going for agates (you'll end up getting only one or two but you'll gain other rough jewels)

another alternative is The Dungeon having the Manticore as A boss (not-so-sure about the dungeon name anymore,sorry)

always go alone, you won't want anyone sharing agates with you when you're farming. ohh!! ang equips with high ups is the key.. even rare level items will do Big Grin

[Image: XecutionerStyle.jpg]
11-20-2011, 08:44 AM
for me i like the Archer class in PvP, preferably the Acrobat because of high damage combos (depends on the character gear and skill of the player of course) and you can get in and out of the combat easily

in PvE i like the Sorceress class because they can put REALLY high damage AOE's in dungeons
11-20-2011, 08:47 AM
It is in the law in supply and demand (XD)

I play Dragon Nest SEA too...my character is Acrobat, lvl 29, Springwood server
11-20-2011, 10:06 AM
I will play dragon nest sea.. soon.
11-20-2011, 10:10 AM
westwood here,
level 36...
11-20-2011, 10:29 AM
(11-20-2011 10:10 AM)redstar0012 Wrote:  westwood here,
level 36...

Hahaha you make me laugh bro. there is no lvl 36 yet there is only lvl 32 and thats the max lvl u
you can get right now Big Grin.
11-20-2011, 10:38 AM
West Wood Server here.
IGN: Vid91
Lvl: 13
Class: Warrior

Now I can't play it.
I can't patch it because file so big.
500mb+ patch, is there a manual patch for it?
11-20-2011, 10:50 AM
(11-20-2011 10:29 AM)xFatal23 Wrote:  
(11-20-2011 10:10 AM)redstar0012 Wrote:  westwood here,
level 36...

Hahaha you make me laugh bro. there is no lvl 36 yet there is only lvl 32 and thats the max lvl u
you can get right now Big Grin.

i am not playing at the south east asia region.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favorite Character Of Any Game geethberry 1 3,689 12-14-2012 07:46 PM
Last Post: johnnyhelly