Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you addicted to facebook?
11-20-2011, 07:45 PM
RE: Are you addicted to facebook?
(11-20-2011 10:35 AM)jeffire Wrote:  Honestly yes.. i dont know why, maybe because of my crush, she's always online, that's why Im addicted to facebook.. lol haha!

then your not addicted to facebook.. your addicted to your crush ..hahahahaha........

WANNA EARN MONEY FAST? CLICK HERE. Smile
[Image: clixsense468x60a.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2011, 08:15 PM
no im not addicted i have no account in facebook
11-29-2011, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2011 09:24 PM by perryparanoid.)
(11-16-2011 05:44 PM)Cutiekc Wrote:  Yeah i was once addicted to it when i wasn't an online earner i do spend most of my time on facebook but now i am no more a facebook addict.

Haha. same here, when I've known how to make money by using the internet- I almost stopped using facebook Tongue
(11-20-2011 08:15 PM)nick7682 Wrote:  no im not addicted i have no account in facebook

Really?! are you kidding us or You really dont use facebook?

Get Your Gift Cash Here!
11-30-2011, 01:23 AM
before, i almost checked my page everyday
but now...i seldom check it.
11-30-2011, 10:55 PM
I wont consider being hooked up on facebook as an addiction, Yah I'm always online to these site, but I used these for my advantages, I am member of different groups, two groups for my classmates, in we are posting our homework, the PDF's we needed for lectures and some other school related matters. One group is for my boyfriend, there we discussed private matters, sometimes about school matters he post some lectures there for me to understand my lesson. The rest groups are for my friends. Facebook is not really an addiction for me it is necessarily to used for us to be updated in everyday matters.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-20-2013, 05:26 AM
I am not addicted to facebook, but I have a facebook account what I visit weekly to find new friends and stay in touch with them.
05-08-2013, 11:58 PM
No don't go near facebook, most people i run into who go on there just to hear tittle tattle and gossip.