11-16-2011, 11:33 PM
Diablo 3
[Image: 0hcs5o5w70sa_t.jpg]

some screenshots

[Image: 54vdkntouk9v_t.jpg]

[Image: h8kbvdafhgp2_t.jpg]

[Image: 0whcap16x1xw_t.jpg]

Introduction

Diablo III is a genre-redefining Action Role-Playing Game (ARPG) that sets players on a compelling adventure to thwart the forces of the Burning Hells, set on the rich world known as Sanctuary and other planes of existence. Players choose from five character classes to develop uniquely skilled heroes and heroines to combat the hundreds of varities of monsters, ultimately to defeat Diablo, the Lord of Terror. Diablo III was announced at the World Wide Invitational 2008 tournament and convention in Paris on June 28, 2008.

Features

Explore a fully-realized Sanctuary – the living, breathing gothic fantasy world of Diablo III rendered in gorgeous 3D.

Battle the unholy forces of the Burning Hells with all-new character classes like the otherworldly Witch Doctor, or with re-imagined warriors from Diablo’s past: such as the fierce Barbarian.

Rain Hell on your enemies wielding the interactive environment as a weapon: lay cunning traps, turn destructible objects against your foes, and use environmental obstacles to your advantage - all powered by the Havoc physics system.

Experience the intensity of multiplayer Diablo III over an all-new, wickedly-enhanced Battle.net platform with numerous enhancements to make connecting with your friends easier – and cooperative gameplay more fun.

Plot and Story Elements

Since the beginning of time, a war has raged between the forces of the High Heavens and the demons of the Burning Hells. This conflict has time and time again spilled onto the human world of Sanctuary, and this land you are called to defend in Diablo III.

Diablo III continues 20 years after Baal's defeat in the World Stone Chamber within Mount Arreat, and after the Archangel Tyrael destroys the corrupted World Stone at the conclusion to Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Though the three Prime Evils have been defeated and the world of Sanctuary has returned to peace, the demons are back.

Two decades have passed since the demonic denizens, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, wandered the world of Sanctuary in a vicious rampage to shackle humanity into unholy slavery. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils directly, the memory fades slowly and the wounds of the soul still burn.

When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram's Cathedral seeking clues to new stirrings of evil, a comet from the heavens strikes the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. The comet carries a dark omen in its fiery being and it calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells – and even the failing luminaries of the High Heavens itself.

Game Play and Design

Much like the two original games in the series, Diablo III is primarily about three matters:

Slaying Monsters: Thwart the demonic forces of the Burning Hells.
Developing Skills: Customize and build your character's attributes and special abilities.
Collecting Items: Suit up with magical items offering crucial bonuses to your charater's defense and attack.
The game offers much more than those three objectives, of course. It comes with a whole new set of customizable quests, exciting multiplayer combat over the free online gaming service Battle.net, and a rich plot that develops over your progress through the game in cutscenes and prerendered cinematic videos.

The days of 2D isometric viewpoint games, in which style both Diablo and Diablo II are designed, are over. These two dimensional worlds have been replaced by more immersive 3D worlds in games such as Assassin's Creed, Dungeon Siege II, and Neverwinter Nights 2.

Diablo III retains its primarily overhead viewpoint, but introduces a whole new 3D world that in appearance contains some elements similar to World of Warcraft. Blizzard Entertainment developed a whole new game engine, incorporating Havok physics for Diablo III.

Development History of Diablo 3

Blizzard Entertaiinment's been working on Diablo 3 since as early as 2000. Read about the progress that's been made developing the secret project that the former Blizzard North division has been working on since the release of Lord of Destruction.

source http://www.planetdiablo.com

Enjoy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2011, 11:36 PM
RE: Diablo 3
wow good share there bro Big Grin.
11-17-2011, 12:36 AM
Wow, this will be mind storming. I like ARP games. The make you feel you are something like Rambo or Terminator
11-17-2011, 12:48 AM
hahah rambo? for me this will be the coolest rpg online game next year i'm really a diablo fan eversince... i played diablo 1 up to diablo 2 expansion and what i must say is diablo 3 is freaking awesome they say that it would be online this time
11-17-2011, 02:51 AM
Nice pics dude Smile)
11-17-2011, 05:08 AM
it is really nice because diablo 3 has good graphics Big Grin
11-17-2011, 05:12 AM
Not very high graphics I think Tongue
11-17-2011, 05:35 AM
Has been diable 3 released yet ? this game will rocks
11-17-2011, 07:53 AM
the pictures reminded me of MU u know the Blood Castle thing Big Grin..
11-17-2011, 03:02 PM
Wah, i wish at that time i can have suitable PC or laptop for this game i really love playing diablo. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Diablo 2 Bock 16 11,492 11-20-2011 04:00 AM
Last Post: gince