Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who should won? Pacman or Dynamita?
11-20-2011, 04:29 AM
Who should won? Pacman or Dynamita?
Hi guys, I know that you've watched the fight of Paquioa and Marquez. who do you think should won the fight? Is it Juan Manuel Marquez or Manny Paquiao?
I personally sgy that for me the result was DRAW because the fight was very close.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2011, 05:09 AM
RE: Who should won? Pacman or Dynamita?
But if you know boxing perse well, it is stil pacquiao who win the fight. First, with the tally, the scoring happened that pacman have all the punches throwned against marquez. second is, the way how their faces was showned after the fight. Marquez have swollen eyes while pacquiao have a cut on his forehead because of the headbutt! if you watched the game, you know who win the game!

[Image: 120x60_5.gif]
11-20-2011, 07:40 AM
here is the scoring system "DAW" for the judges:

In a 10-point system, the boxer­ who wins a round is given 10 points, and the other ­boxer gets nine points. (10 -9)
If there was a ­ knockdown in the round (10-8), if 2 knock downs (10-7).

... If a­ judge can't decide who won the round, it is­ scored 10-10.
Now if u are the challenger, u must be­ the aggressor (Pacquiao vs Cotto) in very close­ rounds the­ Champion gets the 10.

For example if­ Pacquiao would just stay still and Marquez does not­ attack, Pacquiao gets the 10 and Marquez 9.
In this­ case Manny(champion) was always aggressive while­ Marquez(challenger) waits for an attack and­ counters.

Marquez's body language fooled a lot of­ people. Making people feel that he was the winner or­ at least it was a draw. It may look like he was­ landing more punches but the tricky part here is he­ was on the defensive, luring pacquiao into his ­ tactical traps (remember the challenger must be the one­ who is aggressive to be awarded 10 ).

So even if ­ Marquez did connect more punches he gets only 9 for being defensive and Manny gets the 10 for being the ­ attacker.
Pacquiao got more "10"s than ­ Marquez. Manny wins.
11-20-2011, 11:15 AM
for me its pacman... viva pilipino... but marquez is tough anyway... but for me pacman wins...

[Image: da63659ae3.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-20-2011, 11:24 AM
its not a draw.because manny is the defending champ ang marquez is the challenger how come pacman always attacking marquez. it is suppose to be the challenger attack the champ to win the belt! and why marquez always stepping on pacman's shoe's he is such a cheater .!

WANNA EARN MONEY FAST? CLICK HERE. Smile
[Image: clixsense468x60a.gif]
11-20-2011, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 12:06 PM by perryparanoid.)
It's Pacman, Jm Marquez is being so unprofessional for his loss and the "boo's" that happened after the fight- i'ts so ridiculous, losers always do that.

-as for the fight, Pacquiao does win the fight, he really deserves to win while Marquez just want to counter punch and an opportunist who doesnt know how to play harder-so he deserves to be a loser.

: just saying the truth :
11-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Smile you are welcome to say your opinions. I wont disagree.
11-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Is Marquez frustrated that he stoop on Pacman's foot? Dirty tactics.
11-20-2011, 07:30 PM
I am really a fan of Manny but I think Marquez should won obviously. But since it is done and decided have no choice but to accept it. Lol
11-20-2011, 08:33 PM
(11-20-2011 07:30 PM)Cielo4 Wrote:  I am really a fan of Manny but I think Marquez should won obviously. But since it is done and decided have no choice but to accept it. Lol

why would marquez(challenger) would won that fight? he's the challenger he supposed to be attacking the champ not waiting to counter the champ. thats why manny wins!

WANNA EARN MONEY FAST? CLICK HERE. Smile
[Image: clixsense468x60a.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Is Pacman worthy for the bacon? naphie 11 10,216 11-23-2011 11:29 AM
Last Post: onufumma