Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Your first pc game ?
11-15-2011, 02:08 AM
RE: Your first pc game ?
my first PC game was way back in elementary STARCRAFT! i remember playing that game with my friends using our landline i don't remember but i think we connect through hamachi.. the internet that day was only dial up hahha
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2011, 02:30 AM
Well the starcraft game is still popular besides they have new release. Well i dont play before starcraft in my other friends. But now i do play online with other countries lol. Big Grin
11-15-2011, 02:41 AM
@riddick wow do you have starcraft 2 account sir? did you pay for an account? i really like this game but i can't play it because they say i have to pay for an account
11-15-2011, 02:48 AM
Yes, i can play it online in the iccup site. You can have your account in there and then download their iccup server then you can play starcraft 2. Big Grin
11-15-2011, 03:00 AM
thanks sir for the info i'll try it tomorrow is it free sir?
11-15-2011, 03:16 AM
Yes, it is free. The iccup have different games starcraft and warcraft. Big Grin Well only starcraft is my first game since warcraft is the successor of starcraft. Big Grin
11-15-2011, 03:47 AM
yes!! it's absolutely free finally i can play starcraft 2 my only problem now is that i dont have an installer T_T
11-15-2011, 03:58 AM
LOL. You can find in the torrent the game of the starcraft if you want. And that is not a problem to me since i have played it everyday while im posting in forums sort of entertainment for me well if you have installed it we can play hehe depends on the internet connection. Big Grin
11-15-2011, 04:06 AM
okay sir i think i'll just copy it from an internet cafe. my internet connection is just a VPN though
11-15-2011, 08:02 AM
My brother is a fan of Warcraft game and plays whenever he gets time, i also used to play but then i started getting bored.