Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Manga and Anime Discussion...
11-22-2011, 09:29 AM
Manga and Anime Discussion...
i will wait for this new thread... i want to be mods here.. cos i love Anime..

[Image: da63659ae3.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2011, 08:47 PM
RE: Manga and Anime Discussion...
You can create a thread about it but making a board about manga/anime is another issue that I believe will not going to happen. Celly Forum is meant to be a gaming forum where we target gamers to join us here and feel free to discuss almost anything. If we expand our boards to have another niche it will become more of a general discussion forum.

But anyway, if our admin will allow it I guess its good. Smile
Find all posts by this user
11-22-2011, 11:12 PM
You can start thread about manga/anime at almost all sections,it needs to be related with the category.
11-23-2011, 03:47 AM
(11-22-2011 08:47 PM)radascars Wrote:  You can create a thread about it but making a board about manga/anime is another issue that I believe will not going to happen. Celly Forum is meant to be a gaming forum where we target gamers to join us here and feel free to discuss almost anything. If we expand our boards to have another niche it will become more of a general discussion forum.

tnx bro... Smile

(11-22-2011 11:12 PM)admin Wrote:  You can start thread about manga/anime at almost all sections,it needs to be related with the category.

thanks admin.. Smile maybe later i will try to post... after making my tips in psp...

11-23-2011, 06:01 AM
(11-23-2011 03:47 AM)mksmns1126 Wrote:  
(11-22-2011 08:47 PM)radascars Wrote:  You can create a thread about it but making a board about manga/anime is another issue that I believe will not going to happen. Celly Forum is meant to be a gaming forum where we target gamers to join us here and feel free to discuss almost anything. If we expand our boards to have another niche it will become more of a general discussion forum.

tnx bro... Smile

(11-22-2011 11:12 PM)admin Wrote:  You can start thread about manga/anime at almost all sections,it needs to be related with the category.

thanks admin.. Smile maybe later i will try to post... after making my tips in psp...

you are doing great i have sent you a rep Smile
11-23-2011, 06:05 AM
(11-23-2011 06:01 AM)admin Wrote:  
(11-23-2011 03:47 AM)mksmns1126 Wrote:  

tnx bro... Smile

you are doing great i have sent you a rep Smile

thanks admin ahaha i got +4 rep from you yepehhh!!! Smile
i hope rep will count as a points in our contest...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Seperation on PC Discussion ShunKoi 7 181,306 01-16-2012 11:54 AM
Last Post: admin
  General Gaming Discussion radascars 6 94,829 11-20-2011 06:05 PM
Last Post: radascars