Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to clean your PSP?
11-23-2011, 01:20 PM
How to clean your PSP?
How to clean your PSP?

[Image: 205b47654e.jpg]

You could use soft cloth that is included with your PSP to wipe off the smudged screen. But after long-term use and it is more than smudged. Turn it off, use a damp cloth to clean the casing. Do not use any cleaning solvent products, as they could harm your PSP.

If something sticky gets on your PSP casing, put a tiny amount of cooking oil on a soft cloth and use it to clean it off. Then to remove excess oil, use a damp cloth with a a little amount of soap.

If something stucks inside the ports , such as the USB jack, headphone jack, or the power jack, gently rub the open ports with a soft dry cloth. If something stuck inseide the Memory Stick compartment or the UMD compartment, use a compressed air can to loosen up dirts out of these areas. If the lens inside the PSP that reads the UMD disks seems to be dirty, you can try putting a tiny bit of the solution from a DVD/CD cleaning kit on the end of a Q-Tip and reach carefully inside your PSP to clean the lens. Make sure the solution is safe for your PSP.

[Image: da63659ae3.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2011, 01:29 AM
RE: How to clean your PSP?
I have never cleaned mine psp in detail.

How much per month or year you should clean it ?

[Image: b71e7a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
11-24-2011, 01:49 AM
RE: How to clean your PSP?
per month is the best for me cos i clean my psp every month to avoid some problems...
(11-24-2011 01:29 AM)Bock Wrote:  I have never cleaned mine psp in detail.

How much per month or year you should clean it ?

[Image: da63659ae3.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user