Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TIPS ON IDENTIFYING FAKE PHONES
11-15-2011, 06:48 AM
RE: TIPS ON IDENTIFYING FAKE PHONES
@moderator peppy you know at times to find such shops aren't that easy and most especailly those once that do scam buyers are always around so as of me i can never fall a victim of such as i have never being one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2011, 07:12 AM
I don't buy phones in unrecognised shops. I like going with shoping malls that are recognised which will give me the right phone i want. I prefer Nokia care centers. Those guys always give me what i want.
11-15-2011, 07:42 AM
Yes turnyur, for any original nokia phones, i think we have to head to any nokia care centers that is close to us as this people have being in paternership with nokia to sell only their products
11-15-2011, 06:30 PM
That is the only way to make sure that we have the real and original nokia phones to go to the nokia centers or shops. Remember that they also can find in the public market and even the mall. Big Grin
11-16-2011, 06:42 AM
try the ringtones.
11-16-2011, 09:02 AM
Yes, i think the ringtone can do alot of work to us, as truly if it was made in china, we must hear the china ringingtone sound
11-16-2011, 09:28 AM
i think its better to buy your at authorized phone shops to avoid fake phone. it really hurts specially if its a hard earned money if you have been faked.
11-16-2011, 11:38 AM
Here in the Philippines, those fake phones are everywhere! I feel sad to those who bought fake ones without any knowledge that it is a fake...

Just read and read
[Image: SymbianizeSignature.jpg]
11-16-2011, 03:27 PM
I think another problem with fake phones is battery, the battery tends to die fastly
11-16-2011, 03:50 PM
(11-15-2011 12:55 AM)Sixteen Wrote:  Yes pepy, i will be careful this time around so as to not to fall in them again. The gaint stores are the best and thats the best place to get the best phone though their prize is costly

haha yeah the prices is costlier but you know that the product that you bough is 100% not imitiate one..Big Grin, in my country i have some good seller that already have good popularity, how about in your country , six?