Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starcraft
11-14-2011, 02:51 AM
Starcraft
I love playing Starcraft game. I played both Starcraft Original and Starcraft Broodwar. Well there is a new release Starcraft but i did not tried it yet. Maybe in the near future im able to play it. Well Starcraft is RTS game.

Any members played this game? Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2011, 02:20 PM
RE: Starcraft
I'm a starcraft fan. I'm currently hooked with starcraft 2. Usually I play every night with my friends on battlenet.
11-15-2011, 02:45 PM
(11-15-2011 02:20 PM)nerbieptc Wrote:  I'm a starcraft fan. I'm currently hooked with starcraft 2. Usually I play every night with my friends on battlenet.

Are you referring to starcraft 2 broodwar or starcraft liberty of wings. Well i also play online in battlenet. Big Grin
11-15-2011, 03:55 PM
I'm referring to Starcraft 2 liberty of wings. I think broodwar is consider as Stacraft expansion.
11-15-2011, 04:26 PM
Wow, that is really nice you have played a game with 10 gb in size and need high specs. Well i cant play it yet since i dont have the required specs so i just played starcraft broodwar and yes it is starcraft expansion. Big Grin
11-15-2011, 04:51 PM
good for you guys starcraft really is a classic Big Grin i dont play it anymore but i remember strategies in playing especially a map with 7 AI's and the mode is melee that's kinda hard!
11-15-2011, 05:42 PM
(11-15-2011 04:51 PM)leequick Wrote:  good for you guys starcraft really is a classic Big Grin i dont play it anymore but i remember strategies in playing especially a map with 7 AI's and the mode is melee that's kinda hard!

Yeah, i have tried that, 1 vs. 7 AI then the game in melee. I dont think it will work. Well i still have downloaded the latest map pack of starcraft which just released in previous week. Big Grin
11-15-2011, 07:55 PM
im playing this game with cheat engine hehehe nice game =)
11-16-2011, 04:50 PM
(11-15-2011 07:55 PM)mariozawa Wrote:  im playing this game with cheat engine hehehe nice game =)

Are you referring to cheat engine or cheat codes? Tongue When you are playing then you hit the enter button then it will pop up a message command in the screen wherein you type those cheats lol. It is not a cheat engine. Big Grin
11-16-2011, 05:32 PM
haha i still remember some cheat codes there like show me the money blacksheeepwall operation cwal(can't wait any longer) haha ophelia medievalman i guess i was addicted to this also when i played it