Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Harry Potter
#11

Harry Potter is one of the great movies i have ever watched. I'm not able to watch their finale, but i have started it since Part ! until part 5. Although it takes so long, it's okay because it's worth the time.
Reply
#12

Ofcourse we Hp fans always wants more, haha-and that's a fact.

It's really kind of sad that it has ended, we've all grown up watching the movie and reading the books.

Hp became a part of our lives. :]
Reply
#13

I like some part of HP but sometimes it's kinda boring.
Reply
#14

Harry Potter is possibly the best movies out there, since it has been a part of my childhood life I guess.

Expecto patronum! Smile)
Reply
#15

Im done watching all of its part.....
and im planning to watch it again with Subtitles!....
eeheheheh....its hard for me to undestand their accent.... ahahahah
Reply
#16

I only watched the first one because of curiosity but not the second to the 9th time I think.
Reply
#17

(11-16-2011, 04:47 PM)Cutiekc Wrote:  The magic stuff isn't that interesting in all part so i would say i love some parts and not all.

Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The projects that allows CellyForum to run are:

American truck simulator mods, ETS2 mods , Farming simulator 2019 mods, FS19 mods ,, Farming Simulator 19, Farming Simulator 2019 Mods, Euro Truck Simulator 2 Mods, ... Save Game, GTA 6 Mod free ,,

ATS Mods, ETS2 Mods, GTA 6 mods Download, Farming Simulator 22 Mods, FS22 Mods, LS22 Mods PC, FS22 Mods Download, LS22 mods