Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

God of War III
#11

Yeah! Yeah! More fun

IN GOD I TRUST
Reply
#12

Awesome game. God of War is epic. Kratus Big Grin hehe
Reply
#13

I once played god of war on ps2, it was pretty good. the story and the gameplay is great. Smile
I wish I could play God of war III too.
Reply
#14

i find this game a challenging one because i can't really finish this. haha lol
Reply
#15

one of the best ps3 games ive played
Reply
#16

nice game god of war
Reply
#17

Great Game, if i would rate it from 1 to 10 i would give it a 11 cause 10 is not enough Big Grin
Reply
#18

its a bang..i love god of war..the grapj=hics and how the game works..its great

[Image: 618874-thumbnail.jpg]
Reply
#19

great game with a very nice graphics and my only complaint here is that two of the three additional weapons that you'll earn are extremely similar to your blades. They have unique powers and slightly different moves, but by and large, they're more of the same.

[Image: banner1.gif]
[Image: banner9.gif]
Reply
#20

Awesome game, I have to say that it is third person shooter video game. One of the my best experience on playstation 3 ever. Its graphics and game play are an outstanding.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The projects that allows CellyForum to run are:

American truck simulator mods, ETS2 mods , Farming simulator 2019 mods, FS19 mods ,, Farming Simulator 19, Farming Simulator 2019 Mods, Euro Truck Simulator 2 Mods, ... Save Game, GTA 6 Mod free ,,

ATS Mods, ETS2 Mods, GTA 6 mods Download, Farming Simulator 22 Mods, FS22 Mods, LS22 Mods PC, FS22 Mods Download, LS22 mods