Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

torrific.com

this is a very interesting website where you can download a D-link of your torrents.

just register an account and paste your torrent url and they will give you a D-link of your torrent

i use this to download movies and games

enjoy! Big Grin

nice share !

no problem sir also this site doesn't need confirmation on your email so it is fast to use this site.
except copyrighted material are not allowed too bad haha

http://www.filesovermiles.com/

that one is one of the best site also ^^ p2p via browser,, Smile

Wow, thanks for sharing with us. I hope it goes as you said. I have to download hot movies to my system if it works exactly fine without hitches.

it is a very good site sir you can try it with your downloads don't worry i've been using it for a couple of months now and i'm always satisfied when it comes to speed issues

nice tnx for sharing....

nice share i can use idm with that.. Big Grin..

no problem xfatal that is why i also post a lifetime version of IDM here for the members to have a pack, a good downloader and a good site where to download.. isn't that great ? Big Grin

torrific is the answer if you were using RealVPN.. heheh

"Patience is the key to success" Big Grin